SharpNET Solution: Home
Why must I rank
Why Use a Web site?
All About Search Engines
Client Samples and Testimonials
Our 50 cents on eMarketing
What can a Web Site do for your business?
Open a new door of opportunity: Website strategies that bring local residents to your door.
* Internet Promotion Solutions *
Specializing in low-cost, high impact solutions
Let you presence be known on the NET!
Why should your business have Web site?
Increase Profits by Increasing Sales
- Your present customers will buy more
- Your Web site can help sell to new customers.
- Large businesses have them, and expect those that they do business with to
also have Web sites
- Customers are be more likely to purchase additional products when they see
them on your Web site.
- Internet Customers find information prior to visiting your business; informed
customers are ready to BUY
- Internet shopping and information searching is convenient and works 24 hours per day
Reducing Your Business Expenses
- Your Web site can provide information and services around the clock
- An online catalog is easy to modify, however traditional media catalogs cannot be altered without great expense.
- Web site e-mail and communications avoids phone-tag
- You can review web site activity reports and quickly adjust your Web site
- You can add or change material to a Web site inexpensively.
- Your Web site will let visitors decide themselves what they want to
- Your Web site will reduce the cost of selling. Your cost for a Web site visitor
is very low
- A Web site can reduce your need for additional sales and service
- Automated mailing lists send the same email message to hundreds of
customers for nearly the same cost as sending to one
- Automated answers to common questions are easy to produce
- Email is a cheaper services than courier, postal mail, faxes or phone
calls -- and faster
- Keep ahead of your competitors, keep viewers at your site and not theirs
- Get ready for electronic commerce
- Have a good technology image